We have only a few more days left until the launch of Fortnite’s seventh season, which means that there is some finishing up to be done before we head into the next season – whether is be related to cosmetics, XP, V-Bucks or the game itself. Most of these special items/locations/cosmetics will be gone by the time Season 7 launches. In this guide, we go over all you need to do before Season 7 arrives.
- Finish Up Your Battle Pass – Your Battle Pass level will be reset next season, so finish up the Battle Pass to unlock the Spire Assassin outfit and Tower Guard emote and go even higher to unlock the enlightened versions of the Battle Pass outfits! Try to also complete the Neymar Jr. quests to unlock Neymar Jr., the Anomaly quests to unlock edit styles for Agent Jones and any Epic quests to unlock additional cosmetics and edit styles. You can also use this guide in case you’re interested in unlocking the Golden Anniversary edit style for Lara Croft.
- Secure Your V-Bucks – Next season’s Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks, and around 2,500 for the Battle Bundle, so be sure to have enough V-Bucks at hand when Season 7 launches.
- Spend All Your Bars – Your bars will be reset next season, so it’s probably a good idea to spend them all before the season begins. Plus, a new Legendary quest was added which had Orelia offer you to spend 1200 or more gold in exchange for XP, so there’s really no excuse. Bars can be used to purchase exotic weapons and hire characters.
- Talk To Every Character – Characters can be found all over the map, and there’s a big collection book where you can find information on each one. Their descriptions are only readable if you talk to them and if you talk to every one, you get an achievement!
- Try Out New Weapons/Items – Season 6 introduced new Exotic weapons, like the Grapple Bow, the Unstable Bow and the Marksman Six Shooter. This season also brought us bows and primal items like the Recycler, the Primal Rifle, Primal Shotgun, Primal SMG, Primal Pistol and Primal Bow.
- Win And Unlock The Seasonal Umbrella – This season’s seasonal victory umbrella is the Foundational Umbrella, which you unlock from winning in Solos, Duos, Squads or LTMs like Tilted Taxis, Solid Gold, Arsenal, etc. (Not Team Rumble)