MVP is a difficult but honorable role to earn in Psyonix’s Rocket League, and can earn you a serious amount of points. Not only that, but it can also help complete challenges and will certainly make you a considerable threat on the field, so in this guide, we go over some tips to easily get MVP in a Rocket League match.
What Is MVP?
MVP stands for “Most Valuable Player” and is a term commonly used in sports, particularly in basketball. In Rocket League, the MVP role represents the player in the winning team who helped and contributed to the victory the most out of their team. It’s not just who scored the most goals – it’s who was the most active and participative among the winning team. he MVP role isn’t available in 1v1 games.
- Aggressiveness is key. Sure, saves and being a goalie may earn you a good lot of points, but trying to score and playing an offensive role is going to boost you up to MVP status.
- Practice and learn some new strategies or perfect old ones.
- Teamwork is also very important. Try to use the communication system the game offers to coordinate and inform your team what you’re doing.
- Going after enemy players works too. You can crash into them or blow them up, which will give them a slight delay.
- Don’t focus too much on getting MVP or the rewards. Play how you usually do, taking these tips in mind of course, and try to improve as a player.