We have only a few more days left until the launch of Fortnite’s sixth season, which means that there is some finishing up to be done before we head into the next season – whether is be related to cosmetics, XP, V-Bucks or the game itself. Most of these special items/locations/cosmetics will be gone by the time Season 6 launches. In this guide, we go over all you need to do before Season 6 arrives.
- Finish Up Your Battle Pass – Your Battle Pass level will be reset next season, so finish up the Battle Pass to unlock The Child pet and go even higher to unlock the enlightened versions of the Battle Pass outfits!
- Spend All Your Bars – Your bars will be reset next season, so it’s probably a good idea to spend them all before the season begins. Plus, a new Epic quest was added which had Mancake offer you to spend 500 gold in exchange for XP, so there’s really no excuse. Bars can be used to purchase exotic weapons and hire characters.
- Secure Your V-Bucks – Next season’s Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks, and around 2,500 for the Battle Bundle deal, so be sure to have enough V-Bucks at hand when Season 6 launches.
- Talk To Every Character – Characters can be found all over the map, and there’s a big collection book where you can find information on each one. Their descriptions are only readable if you talk to them and if you talk to every one, you get an achievement! Click here for a link to all the locations of each one.
- Try Out New Weapons/Items – Season 5 introduced Exotic weapons, which are upgraded versions of older weapons and are fairly powerful, sold exclusively by characters. There’s also the Terminator-inspired Lever Action Shotgun, the Lever Action Rifle, the Amban Sniper Rifle, Mandalorian’s Jetpack and Predator’s Cloaking Device that you can use.