Written by Jay Frechette (Respawn Manager)
Valentine’s Days – Store items will be available starting at 6:00 p.m. PST on 2/13.
- Added Live Die Live Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited-time badge.
- Added Valentine’s Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store from 2/13 until 2/19, and then they’re gone!
- Through the Heart Longbow DMR epic skin
- Love of the Game Pathfinder banner frame
Stability / Bugs / Performance / Quality of Life
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where players would get a gray screen in the lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened the duration for which Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones remain in the world by one second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Addressed a number of map geo bugs, like holes you could fall through or get stuck in, plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PlayStation Plus Pack
- Art updated for the Playstation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card. Names changed to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that have already received the skins as well.
We still have a lot of work to do, and we hear those frustrated by disconnects and crashes. We’re working to improve stability and performance as well as provide more visibility for everyone.